Tuesday 25 June 2013

Outfit of the Day: Denim Cool



Bow Tie Strapless Long Mesh Bandeau Prom / Evening Dress




Fabric:    Compound fabric
Style:      Sheath style, sleeveless, bow tie front , open back, mesh overlayed, floor-length
Washing: Hand wash/dry clean separately, hang dry, iron at low temperature, no chlorine bleaching, less than 10 minutes soak time
Layer: 4
This sweet evening dress is crafted in compound fabric with contrast mesh, designed with cute bow tie waist front. Add some alluring details like mesh overlayed through dress and sexy open back, showing your cute and elegant look in good way. It is all that an evening magical dress should be. Matched with a exquisite necklace would be great.

This afternoon I wanted to share with you a look I wore last Saturday to a family BBQ. It’s been over a week but I figured better late than never, right?
I also wanted to mention that I am going to be uploading a new video on my Youtube channel every Tuesday and Friday. Hopefully I can squeeze two VLOGS too. I’m trying to organize myself a little better so I can have a set schedule you guys can rely on since I know Youtube sometimes doesn’t update everyone with my new videos.
Oh and since I got a lot of good feedback on my last blog makeup review, I will also be doing more of those here.:) Any advice on how I can improve my reviews I would really appreciate. Thank you guys! XO

IMG_8014
Rock My Look:
Mom’s vintage Levi’s jacket. (Thank you Mami!)
Target dress. It’s also reversible, it has white and yellow stripes on the other side. (Similar from Target)
Zara booties. (old)
Forever 21 necklace.(Old) How cute is this owl necklace though?!
Lodis handbag (c/o)
Michael Kors watch

IMG_8067
IMG_8071
IMG_8077

Ruched Scoop A-Line Pink Tencel Evening Dress




Silhouette: A-line 
Neckline: Scoop 
Waist: Empire 
Hemline/Train: Floor Length 
Sleeve Length: Cap Sleeve 
Embellishments: Beading, Ruching/Pleated, Rhinestone 
Fabric: Tencel 
Built-In Bra: Yes 
Fully Lined: Yes 
Shown Color: Pink 
Body Shape: Hourglass, Inverted Triangle, Misses 
Occasion: Prom, Evening 
Season: Spring, Fall, Winter, Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment