Our Wedding Hairstyle Favorites!
Black Prom Dresses is daunting in itself, and when you also factor in what accessories, bouquet and beauty look you want to convey, selecting the right elements of perfection can be overwhelming. But then again, for us ladies, this can be the best and most fabulous part of your seemingly limitless wedding checklist. At Camille La Vie, we’re all about curating fine collections of fashion and beauty inspiration…consider us your digital stylists or beauty-loving besties that want to make your special event as memorable as possible! So for this post, our focus is on gorgeous hairstyles both up and down that will make a perfect finishing touch and amazing complement to your wedding dress.It’s a widely known fact that when it comes to your wedding day, every SINGLE detail matters and absolutely nothing should be left unturned. And for a bride-to-be, many would deem their overall wedding style look to be of utmost importance. The task of finding the perfect
(Top: left to right)
1. We have this little obsession with delicate floral hair accessories. And this one maintains a soft and ethereal look without going over the top. It’s subtle, sweet yet makes a lasting and ever so romantic impression. Our Dress Suggestion: Strapless Lace Trumpet Wedding Dress
2. The French twist will never go out of style and will forever remain a iconic classic. Thoughts of the beloved and beautiful Audrey Hepburn come to mind and anything that makes us envision this style icon is a major YES in our fashion books. Our Dress Suggestion: Chiffon Jeweled Collar Wedding Dress
3. Long and luscious wavy locks make for a sultry look that will surely command attention at your reception. And for a dose of pure sparkle, adding a beaded vintage-inspired brooch is definitely the way to go. It’s a beautiful element while allowing your hair to do most of the talking. Our Dress Suggestion: Strapless Organza Tiered Wedding Dress
(Bottom: left to right)
4. Be creative and consider experimenting with a unique bridal updo – one that will surely draw eyes to your locks with the occasional “Ooohs and Aaahs!” We adore this swirl-patterned style with a pair of shimmering rhinestone brooches. Our Dress Suggestion: Lace Chiffon V-neck Wedding Dress
5. Channel your bohemian goddess side with this earthly fresh floral headpiece motif complemented by natural, wavy locks. So hip and gorgeous! This look would pair so well if you’re planning a garden-inspired wedding. Our Dress Suggestion: Crinkle Chiffon A-line Wedding Dress
6. Create a floral look to your updo without the use of florals! Seems tricky but the end result is flawless and quite jaw-dropping. To achieve this look requires a talented hairstylist and some imagination. But when it comes to your wedding day, anything is possible! Our Dress Suggestion:Shirred Taffeta Wedding Dress
Style: Sheath style, high waist, V-neck front and back, bead embellished to shoulder and waistband, pleat to chest
Washing: Hand wash/dry clean separately, hang dry, iron at low temperature, no chlorine bleaching, less than 10 minutes soak time
This bright blue evening dress features rich pleat detail to chest, exquisite bead embellished to shoulder and waistband for elegant look.
Flowing and silky skirt will show your feminine charming. Perfect for evening events or other formal occasion.