Wednesday 24 July 2013

Hair Care.


salonben15
Halter Prom Dresses uk  So, I recently went to get my hair re-touched because I was in much need to freshen up the brown in my hair. Many of you always ask me where I get my hair done and what the technique is called. Well, I go to Salon Benjamin and my colorist is Deanna and cut artist is the man himself, Benjamin. I don’t say the technique to my colorist anymore because she knows what I want, but for all of you that ask, tell them you want the ombre look in the balayage technique.view more
bandana1
I’m not one to wear head to toe of the same print, but when I saw this particular print I knew it be a killer print to wear together. It has a pajama-esque feel that allowed me to wear heels for a day look, and a few hours later, I switched to my sneakers, pony tail and hoops for a sportier look and to go shopping!view more
barcelona10
I’ve fallen in love with Barcelona. There’s no denying that it’s a beautiful city, and I’m hoping to one day move there for a few months. But for now, I’ll just reminisce while looking at these photos that were shot last month during my Mango summer experience!Elegant Prom Dresses uk
Huge and special thank you to my lovely friends at Mango for making this trip possible! They definitely know how to have fun! Can’t wait to see you guys again..view more
boho3
I was channeling my inner Mary-Kate last week; you know that whole boho-grunge kinda thing she had going on for a while…. kimono and all.
At first, I didn’t think I could pull off this kimono when I first laid eyes on it, but after a quick try-on, I was sold. It’s different from anything I own, yet I felt it could be an easy piece to wear all summer long!view more
V-neck halter slit front chiffon prom dress features a dazzling Grecian inspired halter top evening dress for prom or
party. This elegant evening gown features three bands of sparkling silver stones about the waist enhancing a daring
low v-neckline, halter top and open back. The full length skirt falls in easy folds from the waist with an enticing front slit.
Add some alluring details like the tie-back neck and high slit that exposes a hint of leg, it is all that an evening magical
dress should be
Fabric: Poly Chiffon
Style: Sheath style, V-neck, halter, bands of silver stones, slit front, floor-length
Washing: Hand wash/dry clean separately, hang dry, iron at low temperature, no chlorine bleaching, less than 10 minutes soak time,view more



No comments:

Post a Comment